Wednesday 26 March 2014

Tip Tossing

...and high aspirations

Yesterday I had a rush of blood to the head and decided to try tip tossing the Radjet in the hope of finding a better, and more consistent, way of launching the little beast. The result was miserable yet epic failures captured on camera for your light entertainment.


Subsequently I've seen bungee mechanisms for launching aircraft off small ramps. However I'm not sure that the effort of setting this mechanism up and pegging the bungee cord etc is worth it. I think it may just be best just fine-tuning the low-powered hand launches instead.

And, when I eventually succeeded in getting it into the air, the flight ended in a crash when a high-speed banking turn over my head ended up, well, in the bank behind me...

No comments:

Post a Comment